John Krasinski and Jimmy Kimmel’s Christmas Prank watch video

10:19 PM

John Krasinski and Jimmy Kimmel’s Christmas prank war escalated Tuesday when the actor appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live! to recount some of the tricks he played on the host this year. In a tradition that began four years ago, the former neighbors have turned each other’s homes into winter wonderlands, faked crashing a car and more, forcing them to up the ante in 2015. “I was under the impression it was, like, my turn this year to do something to you,” Kimmel said. The Hollars director laughed and told his friend, “My greatest joy about this year’s prank is that we alternate, and I robbed you of the joy. And when I did the prank to you I remember seeing your eyes like, ‘That’s really funny. I hate you.'” Kimmel had planned to make the first move. “Because I knew you were coming I was like, ‘Oh, we gotta do something to John when he’s here,’ and I was concocting a thing,” he explained.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images