Super Hit Song 2015 ‘Sansaraka Sara Khusi’ Anju Pant

8:13 AM

Sagarmatha Digital present another heart melting sentimental song ‘Sansaraka Sara Khusi’ beautifully sung By Popular singer Anju Panta, Lyrics by Sushma K.C. and Music by Santosh K.C. Feartuing model in this video appearing Sanam Khathayat and Samjhana. Watch Video and subscribe music Nepal channel for upcoming latest video updates. A World of Nepali Music & Entertainment
Keep Loving Nepali Music and Movies!!!!

Anju Panta, one of the popular Nepali female playback singer of Nepali Music Industry. she is biggest stars in the country is making headlines in her country She is not just a playback singer because she is more famous for her sentimental songs as well as gazals etc. “Na Birse Timilaai..” is probably one of the best Nepali gazal that was appreciated by most of the Nepali music lovers from all over the world which also raised the charm of Anju in Nepali music Industry.



video source : Music Nepal

Song Lyrics : English
I do not need all the happiness of the world
I will have platonic (true) love with you for hundreds of lives
Promise I like you. I will be yours, live and die with you
Please accept my love ok ,please accept my love ok
My life is incomplete without your accompany
I cannot imagine to live without you. so as to deceive
I can not live being far from you
Man of my heart why you are angry today ?
Neither phone nor sms is replied
Every moment have flashes of only your memory
There is none of mine apart from you
Give me your accompaniments I will be yours for hundres of lives
This way will have platonic love always with you.
I do not need all the happiness of the world……

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images