ARCHANA PANERU START NEW SERVICE FOR HER FANS

7:52 AM


Kathmandu : controversial And social media Queen Archana paneru recently Start Phone S*x Service for her fans But You Need to pay Money for it.

Screen shot of Archana paneru tweet

Recently She uplode Her number In social media site twitter and say ' A offer to all of u I will not do sex with u all BT have dirty talk wid u BT u should pay me 4 it my num 9810681001'. by the way this num is not fake n for payment method n other thing first call me n I will talk to u at call abt this all. '


Screen shot of Archana paneru tweet

She earned 45 thousand On day on of this service. If you guys also want to Dir*y Talk with her then try to Call this number. All Source Is archana paneru Twitter Handdel.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images