Woman drops m@s$ive 240 pounds to save her life

6:39 PM

After years of constant eating with the encouragement of her ex-boyfriend and online fans, morbidly obese Patty Sanchez ballooned to 722 pounds. At a point she wanted to be heaviest woman in the world and consumed 13,000 calories per day for several years. But after breaking up with her former partner, she has slimmed to 482 lbs by deciding to change her diet and lifestyle. The 51 year old who is also a mother of 4 said that the ma$sive weight loss has improved both her personal and family life in a very dramatic way.

Patty said, ‘I was tremendous – and I felt like I was dying a slow death.“I realised that the feeding relationship I was in and the squashing was benefiting others, but it wasn’t for me. The weight loss had a lot to do with my break up with my ex – I was being served every meal daily, and when we br*ke up I had to take care of myself. I never feared death before – it was something I never thought about when I was getting bigger and bigger. But when I reached my lowest and couldn’t walk three steps to the bathroom without getting winded I was worried I wouldn’t be there for my four kids and five grand kids. My struggles didn’t come full surface until I became single and had no one to help me and I couldn’t cook for myself, bathe myself, or leave the house – it was very lonely.I started learning how to make my own meals, and chose the food I was craving instead of the food others wanted me to eat to gain weight. I cook myself salads, chicken, stir-fries and try to eat very few crabs through the day. I have more control over what I eat now and I feel so much better.’

Patty was so heavy that she should not even walk around her home or bathe herself. But now with the help of her two sons she is making a hu*ge progress. She has putting down thousands of calories from her daily food and also light exercise.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images