Cancer patient stabbed to death in his own home on Christmas Eve

5:25 AM


Police are questioning a 23-year-old man after a cancer patient was knifed to deathin his own home on Christmas Eve.
A man allegedly knocked on a neighbour’s door at around 6.45pm on Thursday and said: “I’ve killed him.”
It is thought the victim, 48, named locally only as Warren, was stabbed repeatedly.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The victim’s neighbour in Cippenham, Berks, said a “young man” turned up and admitted the killing in a “quite matter-of-fact way”.

INSTragedy: The man was knifed to death in his own home

He said: “I am a bit shocked now to think that he banged on my door.
“I didn’t see any blood. Warren had cancer . I don’t know what type. He didn’t deserve to die like this.”


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images