Annapurna base camp trek is safe in Nepal

9:51 AM


It’s amazing how time flies. Six months ago, I decided to take a leap of faith and start traveling alone, and in no time, I was in the middle of the Himalayas in Nepal, trekking for the first time in my life.

I have met many people along the way, and many had told me that I was crazy to take on the Himalayas on my first trek alone with no guide or porter. When I come to think of it, I was not crazy but I underestimated the difficulty of trekking the Himalayas. The trail was like a roller coaster. You either go up or go down, making my journey descending as equally tired as ascending.

So, today, I will relive that crazy awesome experience again and show you the beauty of the Himalayas and you will see why I did it and why you should go for it.

In case you would rather watch the video than going through these photos, I have you covered: Journey to Remember
                       

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images