THE DIRTY WORLD

6:09 AM

Friends I 'Dirty Dimag' I am the fan of. Today I am going to share my real event. 2 years ahead of the event. My brother's wedding was 6 years ago, my wife, my age was upon him so quickly that we were brother of a close friend than his brother. My wife, she was white, beautiful and fit body, but also the sister I never herina bad view. My brother and his brother lived in Kathmandu I stayed village about binding. Like all the same family were in the house daiharu. The landlord as we treat our own people. Landlord oldest son Rahul was friendly and laying a good brother came in so he can either read the teaching basathyo son. Rahul was 1 9 year old white boy was good. My brother was true then fuck routine whichever room I occupied. Doggy brother once typical work 15 days outside the valley was gone brother went out 2 days later my capital to work because I came and I, but my work 10 days later it would be so I pounding room considered to be in. Before my sister called Chirp phone up, and himself out for a walk out of the back a little time-consuming for them. I afternoon sun to go, but my brother the same room, to go to a man's basaula thinking that I did not return to him, but when I arrived home was quiet, perhaps all out the greenback would Floor rooms in all the locks and I Edna they dine out, the found that thinking on the landlord who went through there also was none sounded today, I hang down upon to be thinking about my brother lived apartment went there the door had not. I am the door dhakadhakauna door had reached the point of near mile inside Edna heard the voice of one guy. And cousin that I am out of the room and into the boy to be a man's voice sunnale felt I doubt, therefore I checked considered quiet voice. I looked by a tool and saw gradually that Tull pulled over to the gate, ventilation, from the cihaera looked inside and saw what I once was surprised in bed, his brother himself, wearing Maxi as far as moving the wheel down, and was landlord, son Rahul nearest jungle fuck Puthites Mouth sores was buried. I saw it first looked astonished about the scene a few minutes to draw out and began to Rahul Remove from mobile after a short Puthites licked Chirp now lifted him, and set him on his manhood aphupani opened up the packet of condoms. Then his brother again, and Rahul himself on a wheel to climb down, he said. Rahul rainfall on horseback, and the cousin holding his penis in his Puthites put straight pieces, Rahul said gender. He plunged into his embrace and gradually began shedding his goods, giving joy to handle, but he pushed 4/5 tone per the. And her cousin began to remove himself from above. I presume from the midst of rushing in its original place, keeping them orlii tulalai and side porch and went into hiding for some time around the room looking at his flat at Rahul fuck him. Edna nearest bathroom for bathing and pass out, and I came to the hiding place, standing within a few moments of living in Edna's escape was wearing only petikota purified. Fuck you were going like breast petikotabata phutkela out. Shame there amazed me this.You noted that floods came when asked. I just answered my heart aipugdai. Cousin I said apartment and into my own clothing. Gajuri Edna came wearing pants, but my eyes desired kurtha fuck was coming before the image vividly. And his brother began to make lunch for me and I'm going to make a plan to kill the chances today began watching cousin after lunch, prepared to eat a lunch alienated both. I have eaten lunch is living in his brother's son to take you to school janchu them escape. I stood and began to see Although the fuck aghiko sex clip. This looked after him and began to masturbate me and khapi failure. 15 minutes was added to hallaepachi my fires. Some time later, his brother came over him. I was happy son dekhere Edna Now I'm going to prepare our food was going to happen to the boy began to exercise. Ready to eat food after the cousin called and we went into the kitchen. I watch television on khaisakera food and alienated son, his brother also came dhoisakera vessel. By this time the son of Edna's son a bedtime boat smashed swamped, I'm going to use the laptop began. Edna's son came and changed clothes lying fruit. It was kind of thin Maxi dress was worn by Chirp bed. I'm going to fuck you in this work were frantic woman Rati Devi. I sat down, I'm going to come close to his brother before the phone has video copying and trackballs to fuck him. Chirp father saw it, I said that the video is herauna saying that the best chance fell to play video supplied paejhai. Edna's own sex scene video taken aback because it hurts to speak with them. Finally, tell anyone about this daraudai father sounded OK, but what you are, even if I belonged. Rahul Gandhi today I can run Wine eat food with our wine, ate sounded, sounded exactly this happened khaaiko lake outlook. L tell anyone play games with the father said. I also said to be raising opportunity, but it is my one condition. Chirp asked that the condition, I also have sex with you is that I have. Chirp said, "I have your own wife, Yes, I had sex with, how can you." I said, "to be with the Rahul Why do not I'm going to be with? You are my wife, after more than anyone I tell about my fear that sounded no doubt that not garlaki. Others do not, this video dekhidinchu too, consider yourself. "Now his brother was forced to opt out begrudgingly permission to burn. Now I leave the sister began to use the laptop. Edna's breast pulled from Maxi malna I began to hang out. Edna's breasts were large and soft. And gradually began to turn to fuck Maxi thicker. Edna's white thigh conveys my arms stretched 6 inches. Maxi back I also wore panty fuck. Put bhaujule removing all the hair was made ​​spotless. I began to use Put sounded fuck. I began to use the tongue fuck Put Tysse rent. Lodged Put began to sprout root. Suppose that long ago when the rainfall inconvenience was no longer able to enjoy a plate. Then I opened my pants and shorts, my 6 inches long penis in your arms so your brother than cousin saw it said great. I jiskaudai the sister said, "and rather than Rahul knee?". Chirp said "he became even more small wine it is self- Ongoing Results quotJust. That also may for the first time and quickly became fruit, I have enjoyed the laziness anyway. "I said I Marrow hearty fuck my arms Put rode in on his brother began to slide. Put water in aisakekole fuck my penis easily and sicker. Now I gradually began shedding, after a short turmoil on Chirp amuchu I said OK. So I had stopped shedding his feet stretched out someday Put stayed closely behind the hand. Chirp up and down my arms embrace open to all textile insert capacitance Put them in. And having begun on down, I'm going to entertain him fuck breast. After a few moments Chirp I embrace you now have in them. Then I stood on my own just to open the sister climbed mati, sounded again began shedding with emphasis. Lodged Put crushed kacyaka voices full of water. Put some little ado, adventure filled my lingale chadidiyo fuck. I was dozing on his brother for a few moments, a few back later we turned into another sexual rumors of preparations. The night out was vying for my sister 4 times different, cousin also took my cikaiko very fun. I had planned to return home the next day, but the 10 days I stayed there, and I spent every night at the sister cikera. And also I was able to text, the sister would occasionally cikne. Now in my marriage could still play the game, we do have sex with a chance Milcah


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images