Nischal Basent - Director - Lime Light

3:36 AM

News in Detail
Chiranjeevee Pokhrel for DC Nepal, November 23, 2015 – In a talk to Limelight program, director Nischal Basnet says, “This the first time success of my life I have not been achieving success since last 30 years. I was expecting to make a movie ultimately, so I did it.” He adds, “I never thought to give up. As I had the dream to direct a movie, I used to do tireless effort to learn more and more. My dream led me to learn faster and faster.” According to Nischal, he dreamt to be a singer first. He wanted to be recognized as a national level football player. He used to be frustrated as many field as he wanted to handle. He was not after a 9 to 5 job from his childhood. He used to gain fame since childhood. He says, “I used to jump immediately in next work as soon as the first work would be over.” He opined that staying idol kills passions in a person and will never progress in life.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images